Beyond 2022 was honoured to participate at the Strategic Plan launch of the Irish Manuscripts Commission on 17 October 2018: ‘Preserving the past for the Future’. The IMC strategic plan was launched by the Ceann Comhairle of Dáil Éireann, Seán Ó Fearghaíl, TD. The Principal Investigator, Peter Crooks, spoke on the subject of “An archival palimpsest: the Beyond 2022 project and the Four Courts”.
Pictured below (L-R): the speakers at the seminar marking the occasion:
- Seán Ó Fearghaíl, Ceann Comhairle of Dáil Éireann, TD
- Dr. Michael Kennedy, Executive Editor, Documents on Irish Foreign Policy, RIA
- Dr. Elva Johnston, UCD School of History
- Dr. Peter Crooks, Principal Investigator, Beyond 2022 (Trinity College Dublin)
- Zoe Reid, Head Conservator, National Archives of Ireland